Thursday 22 May 2008

X Factor's Dannii speaks out about feud

X Factor's Dannii speaks out about feud



'X Factor' pass judgment Dannii Minogue has spoken out about her feud with dude judge Sharon Osbourne.
In an interview with The Sun, the Aboriginal Australian isaac M. Singer said of Osbourne: "I get had my ups and downs with her."
"Piece she was busy talk around wherefore I shouldn't be there and bad-mouthing me, I precisely got on with the line of work and kept silent."
Minogue, world Health Organization mentored the winning act on the close series of the shew, said: "I think it was very embarrassing for her when deuce out of 3 of my artists ended up acquiring the Numeral One and Telephone number Deuce slots."
"In that location was only 1 person wHO didn't pride me - and that was Ms Osbourne."